Todd J. Jumper
UPDATED AS OF April 2015
Resides in Mount Vernon, WA 98223
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kaplan Institute Higher Education Online College
Final GPA 3.8 with Associates Degree in Applied Computer / IT Sciences and Networking
Graduated November 2010
Thompson Institute : Computer Repair and Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 1996-1997
Commercial Art and Design
Cumberland Perry Vo-Technical Institute
Skills and Training
25 years of Computer Experience
- Web Site Design with associated software (MS FrontPage, MS Expression, Dreamweaver)
- Advanced level in MS Windows environment, fully trained in Microsoft Office, including Visio
- Digital Art and Design Software experience (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Corel Painter, Bryce, Eon Vue 6)
- 75+ WPM typing skill. Great knowledge of internet applications.
- Two years experience with Ubuntu Linux and Unix Solaris Operating Systems.
- MS Windows Certified on the job Training
- Microsoft Office Certified
- Customer HDI Service Certified
PC Computer troubleshooting and repair skills.
- Computer repair skills include hardware repairs and installation, including disk drivers, video and sound, memory upgrades, motherboard replacement.
- Software troubleshooting skills include restoring lost files, virus removal, Operating system installations, speeding up a computer by cleaning up temporary files, removing unnecessary programs / processes running, web browser cleanup and various other diagnostic abilities.
April 2009 – Present
HDI Certified Support Center Analyst
Randstad (Previously Technisource) / IT Service Center
Help Desk Analyst Tier 1 – 2 - FBL Financial Group, Inc.
April 2009 – Present - Remote Agent, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania to Arlington, Washington
(Moved from Pennsylvania to Arlington, WA as of June 2012)
HDI Certified Technician for the Help Desk of Farm Bureau Life Insurance.
Assist in set up and configuration of new users in Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Active Directory accounts.
Configure user setups in Citrix environment, Passport, and ITIM/IAM Idetentity manager. Work on a daily basis with other Level 2 support teams, including server management, security. Support for Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Workflow, and other financial insurance based software.
Assist callers with variety of technical / non - technical customer service. Password resets, Active directory resets. Software install and removal. Printer installs, both local and network. Hardware installs.
Assist users in troubleshooting software which includes Citrix, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, and various other applications that are written specifically for FBL insurance company. Received on the job training and certification in Windows XP and Windows 7.
I provide support for mobile devices, such as android phones, Iphones and Ipads. I am trained in installing citrix and Lotus Notes Traveler configuration on these devices.
Setup of Android and IOS for use with citrix receiver and Microsoft Exchange accounts as well as Cell phone activation processes and MIFI devices for Verizon.
Support is provided remotely through IP Phone, and via remote access to employee machines through Bomgar, Remote Assitance, as well as ShowMyPC and WebEx.
Fully trained in CCA call center software, Service Now, Service Desk Express, 2nD Nature Audix Voicemail system and Avaya.
Have provided basic network troubleshooting. Network hard ware resets, IP configuration for printers, computers and routers.
1998—Present Freelance Web Site Designer and Digital Artist
Responsibilities include customer service, marketing, public relations on behalf of self-employed business. Design and Layout and assisting in computer training. Complete design of digital graphics and artwork, for logos, websites, magazines, book covers, newsletters, other media, and portraits. This has been done from home.
2007 Scanning Specialist / Office Assistant
Previously Employed by P.M.I. / Pfautz Rentals of Duncannon, PA
Duties include. Scanning documents into Appextender software. Verified all scans of documents. Filing of paperwork. Research for residential community in Yardi. Entering and completing word orders in computer system. Front desk, greeting walk-ins, answering phones, assisting the manager of the office (making copies, sending out mail, creating newsletters) assistant to accounting and leasing, scanning and filing documents. Monitors scanning machine and computer for performance.